Welcome to HSIC...
Highland Springs Imaging Center (HSIC) is a joint venture between Loma Linda University Medical Center and Redlands Community Hospital. Located in Beaumont, California, we are a state of the art imaging center serving the surrounding healthcare community. We provide multiple imaging services, including Siemens Open Bore MRI, Low Dose Multislice CT Scan, GE Digital X-Ray and Ultrasound.
Our Radiologists are all specialty and sub-specialty trained experts who provide all of the teaching and professional radiology services at Loma Linda University Medical Center. Our office is staffed by technologists who are registered and certified in one or more specialties. We have staff proficient in Spanish available to serve the needs of patients who do not speak English. All of the staff at HSIC are professionals who know how to provide patients and physicians with personalized, caring, and timely service.
HSIC provides referring physicians with definitive, expedient, and expert interpretations by subspecialty trained radiologists. All of our staff and radiologists are committed to providing a customer service oriented atmosphere, the best possible care, prompt reporting and accurate interpretation. We provide physicians with the critical information they need to make a diagnosis and treat their patients in a timely manner.
With outstanding technology and highly regarded radiologists, HSIC is committed to exceeding the expectations of our referring physicians and patients alike. Please ask your physician for a referral to the Highland Springs Imaging Center for all your imaging needs.
Why Choose Highland Springs Imaging Center?
- Are all of the technologists either ARRT, CRT, or ARDMS certified in their field?
- Do the CT Scan technologists have additional training and certification?
- Do the MRI technologists have additional training or certification in MRI?
- Does the CT scanner have Low Dose capabilities?
- If you are having a contrast study, is there a radiologist present in the suite and available?
- When will your results be available for your physician?
- Are the radiologists Board Certified by the American College of Radiology?
- Is the center approved by CMS?
- Is the center accredited by the ACR, IAC, or Joint Commission, or is their accreditation pending?